Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thou Art Fierce


Sorry to do a Fashionista-style quote post but this was too good to pass up:


“Vanessa Williams is the queen of fierceness and Becki Newton is the princess…” ~ Christian Siriano


I love it because it’s so true, so true. If you want to know why Christian is commenting on the fierceness of the Ugly Betty crew, well that’s because he will be joining them as a guest on the show.


Hopefully, some Christian Siriano will inject some fierceness into Ugly Betty again. I really liked the first season of Ugly Betty which was so funny and endearing. My roommate introduced it to me and I was immediately hooked. I probably watched 4 hours straight of streamed video that night. Somehow this year, I’m not so tempted to watch. It’s probably because the plot got too ridiculous, a common problem for new hit dramas. Once I missed an episode, I wasn't all that interested in catching up, but now I'm completely lost. I, at least, will tune in for the Christian episode on May 1.


It seems that Christian is taking full advantage of his popularity following his Project Runway win. I just saw him on "Make Me A Supermodel" and now he's doing "Ugly Betty." He either has a really good publicity person or is naturally talented in that department too.

No comments: