Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Comfy New Shoes

I bought so many shoes these past few months that I imposed a self-ban on any further shoe purchases. But after reading the glowing reviews on Fashionista, I’m been dreaming of these comfy sandals from Old Navy. They were only $34.50 original price, but my wallet was hurting so I figured I would wait a while and then maybe, just maybe, consider them.

For some reason, yesterday I decided to stop by Old Navy. While rummaging through their sales racks, I found a black pair and I succumbed and bought them. I came up with all these reasons for me to get them to assuage my guilt.
I reasoned that:

  1. They were way cheaper ($23)
  2. I would wear them all the time since they were comfy, cute, and trendy
  3. There was only one left in my size and if I didn’t snap them up now, I would regret it.

I also found this cute green shirt dress for $23. I loved my shoes but only just liked the dress. I don't know, should I return the dress?



No comments: