Monday, April 21, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

When I woke up today, it was dark and cloudy. But I was in a rush to get to class on time, it didn’t occur to me it might be raining outside. I decided to wear my new sandals from Old Navy that I just blogged about, capris, t-shirt, and a light jacket. It wasn't until I walked outside and saw the puddles of rain did I realize that I made a grave error in my attire. It wasn’t very heavy and I didn’t want to be late, so I kept on walking. And then the rain got a little heavier. Mind you, my jacket, while water resistant, did not have a hood. By the time I got to class, I looked like a drowned rat. My arms, my feet, my legs were all freezing wet and the air conditioning in the room didn't help. I couldn’t even put on my jacket because the edges of the sleeves and collar were soaked. All in all, I was pretty miserable. I wished the rain would just go away or at least get me some rain boots! So now I’m going rain boots (window)shopping.




Target offers a wonderful selection of colorful rain boots for about $20. The argyle is classy but the floral boot brightens up rainy days.



I also really like blue dots as you can tell. The Target(left) one is really good for me because it has a wedge heel that is always flattering for the vertically challenged, but the Western Chief rain boot has a nicer pattern.


Classy rain boots from Coach(left) and Burberry. I really like these but with a price tag over $100, I can only stare longingly.

No comments: