Monday, January 14, 2008

Fashion Retake: YSL Shantung Jacket


I’m sure you’ve seen it, the oh so classy YSL Shantung Jacket. It was featured in the Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog and costs a whopping $2,570. As much as I liked YSL’s clean, beautiful, black and white look, it is way more than I can pay for even at its now reduced price of $1,002.60 (
Neiman Marcus after extra 40% off). Instead I managed to scrounge up this cute I.N.C jacket from Macy’s which I only paid $36.65 for (orig. $119). The INC version is not a complete knockoff (the INC is less classy, and more cutesy), but for $2,500 less, I’ll take cutesy. Besides, I’m young enough to pull off this dainty jacket.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The heel top of Louboutin Shoes
is wide. These Christian Louboutin Sandals
chatter toe pup became actual popular. Christian Louboutin Boots
are aswell advised college and higher, bigger and finer. A brace of Christian Louboutin Pumps
is an basal affluence in some occasions.