Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Brahmin Bags


Louis Vuitton, Dooney & Bourke, Marc Jacobs, and Coach. They are all brand name purses that most women adore. It used to be that people bought these purses for their craftsmanship but now, I think people buy it for the name. I'm not saying that I don't buy and adore Coach, but almost every women walking around in the shopping mall is carrying Coach. I really don't want to see five other people with my purse when I paid $200 for it. So if you're anything like me and you're searching for a new staple purse for the season at a reasonable price (and when I say reasonable, I really mean the $200-$400 price range), I would suggest you consider Brahmin. The bags are absolutely beautiful without blaring logos. Most of the larger purses are $300-$400, a little on the pricy side, but each one looks like it's worth more. I think with Brahmin, you are truly getting your money's worth in quality.


No comments: