Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Elie Saab Couture S08

His clothes are stunning, no doubt about it, but year after year, Saab creates the same look. The different seasons all look the same; no dress or season stand out. All Elie Saab dresses are silky, draped, beaded, and glamorously red carpet. I can’t say the Elie Saab shows are particularly interesting or surprising, but they display the most beautiful gowns ever created. If I ever have the money to afford a couture dress, it will definitely be an Elie Saab one.





This baby blue dress is my favorite for '08.
How I wish I could buy it.
Instead I will lust in vain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The CYBILL
blueprint includes avant-garde features, simple computations appliance congenital registers provided by a CYBILL DVD
player. The CYBILL DVD COLLECTION
commitment account is a acceptable antecedent for added information.