Friday, January 11, 2008

Fossil Mariposa Wallet

Ever since Black Friday, I have been craving this gorgeously cute mariposa wallet from Fossil. Unfortunately I couldn’t really justify spending $30 on a wallet because I never use wallets. Instead, most of my things are stuffed in three different purses and I have to fumble around for cash and my cards. Oohh, but I couldn’t get the wallet out of my mind! I walked into Macy’s a second time right before Christmas. I went directly to the Fossil section to seek out my prized wallet and check the price yet again. Lo and behold, there were no more left! I was heartbroken… but decided to check again after New Years, in case somebody decided to return one.


Sitting right on top of the Fossil shelf was a boxless, tan mariposa wallet. I snatched it and checked the price… $10.50. Of course, I bought it. I admit, I actually wanted the cream version, but bargain-hunters can’t be choosers. If you want your own butterfly wallet, there’s some on
ebay including one in cream. However, they are nowhere near as good as a deal as $10.50.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shorter humans mm into Christian Louboutin
as a life-saving straw, from not bad foot; appearance adorableness as the Christian Louboutin Sandals
trend vane. Indeed, Christian Louboutin Boots
for women who are too affluent in meaning, with the alpine Christian Louboutin Pumps
for women aswell brought a lot of pain.