Thursday, January 10, 2008

Doo.ri





I was reading my daily dose of Fashionista when I stumble across the name Doo.ri, a designer who supposedly has a very similar style to Rami from Project Runway. Anyway, I love Rami's stuff so I had to check our Doo.ri, and wow!







I am such a sucker for beautifully draped clothes. So elegant and girly. The picture above reminds me of opera house curtains though. Still, love love love!





I adored both Fall 07 and Resort 08 collections, but somehow the Spring 08 collection was a bit lacking for me. I wished the designer used more color and pattern for Spring. Anyway you can take a look at the collection yourself here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Top 5 Spring/Summer 2010 Christian Louboutin shoes
Luxury About in every affair and awards ceremony, which accomplish Christian Louboutin Pumps
became the most. Christian Louboutin Sandals
is a built-in Paris man. Christian Louboutin Boots
about become a individual artefact in this year's trend.