Thursday, January 31, 2008

Style Diaries


I recently discovered StyleDiary, a site for girls/women to post pictures of their day to day outfits. It’s a lot of fun seeing how “normal” people put together a mix of H&M or Zara and high end items like Phillip Lim or Balenciaga. Some posters kindly put the brand they are wearing so I like to hunt down those designers. Famous blogger Susie Bubble puts up her outfits here too! Here are some of my favorites.





ScriptiKitten
Oversized and draped clothing that looks so comfy.


Kokopuff
I love her casual NY chic- epitome of what I want my style to be. Funky cool jewelry.


Rumi
Rocking it out in minis and boots

PaperCup
I’m so jealous of her designer clothes!

Black_and_goGirl of many styles- she can be girly or risqué, grungy or put-together. Love it all.
RabidPescatore

Eclectic and Crazy- not many people can pull it off, but RabidPescatore does it with a flare. I’ve never seen so much color in my life.

Now I really want to start a style diary too! But I better not- I can barely keep up with daily updates on this blog. ^ ^ ;

No comments: