Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Armani Privé Couture S08



I must say, I adored this show- definitely one of Armani's bests. The show consisted of a mix of sexy, punging v, business suits and artful pleating/rosette detailing. It was all very chic and very beautiful. The best looks were silver or black and white. I loved most of the dresses, but I found a few too overworked. The construction was exquisite, but to pair that with lots of color was a mistake. I felt some color combinations clashed and it was distracting.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The abode of Hogan
is acclaimed for its casual-chic sneakers for him as able-bodied as her, it's best to accept hogan donna
and accord it a try, you wish to try Hogan uomo
as able-bodied as try it out. I will be absolutely in adulation with the aces adventurous shoes like Hogan scarpe donna
.