Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fashion Fuckit List

The article on Fuckit List in the NY Mag had me ROFL. The Fuckit list is basically...

the opposite of a Bucket List: a list of things you don't care about doing before you die instead of things you do want to do.

Readers posted things like:
-learning another language
-running daily
-being less snarky
-cut back on coffee

-not turning into my mother

-reading directions

-being a vegetarian

I can ditto all of those things to be honest.


Since others have covered most things I would put on my fuckit list, I decided to type down my fashion fuckit list. Things that I just don't give a....

-Owning crocs or birkenstocks to be 'comfortable'
(those ugly shoes are not touching my feet)
-Not wearing white after Labor Day
(who cares anyway?)
-Buying a pair of Louboutins (I know I lust after them daily on this blog, but $700+ red soles are too pricey for me)

-Tailoring my clothes (because it's expensive and I'm lazy)

-Budgeting: Not buying things that I want but don't need (especially when they are deeply discounted)



What would be on your fashion fuckit list?

No comments: