Friday, January 16, 2009

My WHBM Bargain :)

As you've probably noticed, most of the blog posts here are tagged with window shopping not shopping. I love to look at the selection of clothes offered online or browse through all dresses 70% off or more on shopstyle.com, but most of the time I never hit checkout. My uncertainty of whether or not the item will fit and the additional shipping costs turn me away from any online purchases. Only when the deal is too great to ignore do I pounce. On Monday, I found the too-good-to-resist deal- White House Black Market had a sale in which a $88 tunic was down to $17.99, and there was free shipping- it doesn't get much better than that! It came in yesterday (in rather shoddy packaging, but you get what you pay for) and I just had to model it.




No comments: