Sunday, January 18, 2009

Deal of the Day: Greedy for Boots

A girl can't own enough boots. Even though I bought a pair of knee highs only a month ago and have 5 more pairs of boots in my collection, I want more! If I buy this gorgeous lace up pair of Michael Kors, that would make a lucky seven. They look amazing and I can totally channel Rumi from Fashion Toast with these boots. At 75% off, they are great pair of boots from a designer label, but I'm hesitant about parting with $100. However if you are a size 5.5, 6, 6.5, or 10 and have that kind of money to spend, visit Jildor. There are other sizes available on footnotesonline.com for $197.50, about 50% off the original $395.00 price tag. Still a good deal for a die-hard boot lover.



KORS Michael Kors Mogul in Black Patent
Sale: $99.00
Original: $395.00

No comments: