Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lost But Not Forgotten… Jillian Lewis

Second runner up and one of my favorite designers from Season 4 Project Runway, Jillian Lewis proves that she has a place in fashion. After quitting her job with Ralph Lauren, she produced her own line for Fall 08 and Spring 09. The line centers around her signature ruffle trench, elegant knits, and figure-flattering dresses. The judges had constantly mentioned her ability to dress women and that holds true when you see her clothes. The only question is, where do you buy her clothes?




I would love to get my hands on one of these jackets. I remember the avant garde challenge and being wow by the over-the-top punk trench with a train of ruffles and plaid lining.






Jillian also worked on several design projects. She did the costume design for A Two Part Affair and created sketches for GenArt.


I love the mix of couture and clowns.

No comments: