Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Free Lacoste Perfume Samples


I’m not really a perfume girl. Most of them come off too strong for me and it’s not something I would routinely use so most of the bottle would be wasted. Instead I actually prefer the scent of my shampoo (Herbal Essence has some of the best smelling shampoo and conditioner out there). However, I do like to collect little perfume samples which I can spray on when I’m in the mood or spray on cards I give to friends. If you like perfume samples too, Lacoste is giving out samples of Lacoste Challenge, Lacoste Touch of Pink, and Lacoste Love of Pink. All you would need to provide is your name, email, and address.

Lacoste Scent Samples: http://www.lacoste-parfums.com/free-sample/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shorter humans mm into Christian Louboutin
as a life-saving straw, from not bad foot; appearance adorableness as the Christian Louboutin Sandals
trend vane. Indeed, Christian Louboutin Boots
for women who are too affluent in meaning, with the alpine Christian Louboutin Pumps
for women aswell brought a lot of pain.