Friday, February 27, 2009

Hot Item: Grey Satchels

As the weather's starting to get nice and warm, the birds are starting to chirping at 4 in the god damn morning and my nose is itchy and runny because of allergies. Oh and lest I forget, I'll be having many, many midterms and papers in the next few weeks, because the beginning of Spring is concurrent with the middle of the semester. The only thing I look forward to this time of year is wearing bright girly frocks and ruffled skirts. Lately my friends say I've been wearing too much black- but that's because most of my outerwear, my boots, and Ninewest tote are black! Once it's spring I can ditch my wool coat and dress in vibrant hues. To go with my bright Spring wardrobe, I'm looking into a grey satchel that would match anything and everything, as well as lend chicness and sophistication to any outfit.

Kale Palmer in Cement- $795.00
I really love the rotund shape and studs on the handles, that give a devil-may-care nonchalance.
Spiegel Patent Tote Bag- $69.00
More like a structured bowling bag, the Spiegel bag would work well contrasted with a flowy dress.

Zagliani Crocodile Puffy Satchel - $11,800.00
I died looking at the price tag,but grey and cocodile make a nice combination.

West/Feren Hudson Bag in Stone- $565.00
The hardware and utilitarian boxy shape reminds me of the Proenza Schouler PS1 collection, but a little more elegant.

Treesje Avalon II Mini Grey Patent - $595.00
From the first time I spotted this bag on Lucky Mag, I was struck by the use of pleats on this handbag.


Matt & Nat Portishead in Grey- $179.99
Not only does this bag has rock and roll style, but it's also made from 100% vegan leather. Feel good that there was no pain and suffering involved in the making Matt & Nat bags.


Miu Miu Matelasse Satchel in Smoke- $1,550.00
Absolute perfection. The unusual texture seems so organic, like tree bark. It would look beautiful paired with Rodarte's equally scrunched fabric, organic-inspired dresses for Fall 2009.

Helena de Natalio Leti Bag - $356.00
Nothing looks more body-hugging, slouchy perfection than this beautiful-in-its-simplicity Helena hobo.



Guess Demi Hobo in Grey
- $118.00
Guess Large Demi Hobo in Grey- $135.00
Guess does Art-Deco, which I love.

Banana Republic Bridgeport tote in Dust- $260.00
BR always carries a line of eye-catching work totes. I especially love how the handles are attached at the side on this bag.

No comments: