Monday, April 20, 2009

W.I.N. (Want it Now!) - Embroidered Heels

Lately I've been falling in love with embroidered heels. They are ornate and decadent. They go perfectly with a simple cocktail dress or they can be the hidden gem under long dark-denim jeans and a casual top. I love how detailed embroidered shoes are but because of the details, they tend to be very pricey. If I were to ever own one, the pair would be the star of my shoe collection.
Mary Norton Desire : $148.50
Gold on black is so classic. This pair is GORGEOUS!



Dior Paraiso Embroidered Slingback $750.00
Raffia is an unusual embroidery choice, but this sandal is anything but ordinary.

Plenty by Tracy Reese for Keds : $80.00
Tracy Reese brings sophistication to the sneaker brand Keds with a stunning embroidered wedge. If only they got rid of the Keds label on the side.

Alexander McQueen Embroidered Ankle Strap Shoes : $420.00
I bet these would go amazing with a Balmain blazer.

Sergio Rossi : $385.25
If shoes could kill, I would be knocked dead with one of these. Champagne colored leather, elaborate floral embroidery, and a sprinkling of crystal equal one luxurious shoe.

Sergio Rossi : $280.00
I saw these on Gilt Final Sale for $78.00 and wanted one badly, but they were in someone's cart for the longest time until it finally sold out. The design reminds me of organic art nouveau prints, but these much better because I can wear them on my feet.

Jessica Bennett Havana Embroidered Pump : $49.94
A.k.a. - Sergio Rossi Knockoffs



Christian Louboutin Pink 'Let's Go' D'orsay Pumps : $1,223.99
These are one pair of Louboutins that won't go unnoticed. Girly and decadent, these are definitely in my top 10 Louboutin list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you don't wish to buy 18-carat Breitling Watches
again top superior Bentley 6.75
are your ideal choice. There is a amount of amazing Breitling Aeromarine
available. You can acquiesce yourself to acquirement a celebrated Breitling Windrider
.