Friday, December 19, 2008

Deliciously Cute

Yum Yum, an online French boutique, has fun, whimsical creations that delight the child in me. I love the homemade, arts and craft- feel. You just know a lot of time was dedicated to each piece. From pin cushion- like flowers to cheerful bird mobiles, these creations are sure to delight.





This mobile is so dainty. I love the touch of Japanese influence in the Sakura fabric.


A bold, statement necklace that is in vogue (from Burberry, Lanvin, Dries van Noten, and so many FW08 and SS09 runway shows). I love the different play of textile texture and pattern. The flower pattern really reminds me of Marimekko.


Pin-cushion Flowers!!



I have a certain weakness for Japanese dolls. Every time I land in Narita Airport I always buy some wooden Japanese dolls in the duty free shops. These are just adorable- I want, I want!

No comments: