Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Tights


Even though colored opaque tights were a fad from last winter, I can't help but to be drawn to them. They add a burst of color under a simple dress. I only started loving tights in the last year- but they have all been black. The dusty blue tights from StockinGirl look divine, and I would be delighted to own a pair.



I would also love to have a pair of absolutely lux tights in a muted grey. These Wolford tights are ideal! Comfortable, durable, and so classy. Can't say they come cheap though.



Shoes

I swore to myself that when I get married, I would wear Peter Fox. He has one of the best collections of wedding shoes. So when I saw this
pair on sale for $60 (orig. $255) with the last two in my size, I was so tempted to buy them. Then I reasoned that I probably won't need wedding shoes for at least five more years and they'll just sit in the back of my closet. Maybe if someone else buys them, I won't feel so guilty.





Badgley Mischka is a label that is both coquettish and lady-like. There's an elegance to the design but little frills like pleats and beading are youthful and flirty. This shoe exudes those qualities which makes it special in any shoe closet. It's a perfect holiday party shoe. It's flat and comfortable so you can mingle for hours. The bronze beading is stunning and sure to receive compliments. To get them for under $100 at
SmartBargains.com is a steal!



The thing I love most about winter is wearing boots. I can very comfortably add 3 inches to my height. Banana Republic's Charlie ankle boots are just gorgeous. I would love to trample on snow with these except for fear of getting them dirty.




Gloves


These turguoise leather gloves by Carolina Amato are simply gorgeous and classic. $26 is pretty affordable but I hope the quality is good. They are pretty, but it'll be for naught if they don't keep my fingers toasty.

No comments: