Saturday, May 3, 2008

What's That Bag?

Do you recognize these bags? Coach, you say, Guess, Dooney & Bourke?

Nope, nope, and nope. This is actually Target’s Limited Edition Handbags collection. The prices range from $15 to $40. This new line by Target is super chic for cheap. I think the design resembles Coach with the curved caps around the bottoms. I’m seriously considering getting the $15 clutch. Only thing I don’t like about these purses is their fabric lining, which is always a sign of a cheap bag. I would have to take a closer look before I buy.


Target offers several other design-savvy collections. It has collaborations with Gryson, Loeffler Randall, and Cynthia Rowley.


Personally I’m not a big fan of Gryson’s woven pattern, but I do like the navy drawstring tote.

The Loeffler Randall collection is pretty cute and everything is 60% off. I really like the bow tie clutch and its price, $6.24. Amina Akhtar from The Cut reviewed the collection and said that the bags apparently smell funky but are pretty cute.

Cynthia Rowley has adorable totes for the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not artlessly speaking about all skyscraping but Hogan
. The abode of hogan donna
is accepted for its casual-chic sneakers for him as able-bodied as her, you can attending for Hogan scarpe uomo
as able-bodied as accord it a try, you can aces Hogan scarpe donna
forth with accord it a try.