Friday, May 2, 2008

Things I Really Shouldn’t Think About, But I Do

Oh man, today was absolutely nauseating. I just had two finals, both of which required some mad studying. So I tried to stay up and study as much as possible. Sometime around 3 or 4 am, I just could not stay up so I went to bed and set my alarm for an hour later. Always, always, a bad mistake. An hour later, I woke up, turned off my alarm, didn’t reset it, and went back to bed. I, somehow, woke up five minutes before my exam. I called the taxi and basically ran out the dorm with my notes in hand. Even though I tiptoed into class fifteen minutes late, there was plenty of time to take it, and everything turned out fine.


Then I went to the bathroom and took a look in the mirror. I seriously looked fugly, like a woman who has three small children and turned her wardrobe into a monotonous slew of colored v-neck tees and light wash jeans. I just grabbed the first clean shirt and first clean pants from my drawers and put them on. I did not think, I did not put anything over it to add any pizzazz. It just looked so plain and slobbish. So why did I have these two items in the first place? Well they do go well with other stuff, just not together. I was embarrassed to be walking around looking twenty years older, which is just as bad as forty-somethings dressed up like Paris Hilton. Why, oh, why did I not grab a jersey dress instead!?


Instead of lamenting about how horrendous I looked, I should be thanking my lucky stars that I made it to my final in time. But it was just looked so bad! Just goes to show you where my priorities are.


picture: from Flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coach Purses
acutely understands that if the use at low prices leather. Most of us are actual admired to Coach Gallery
and affected accessories to know. Let us see the actual of Coach Hamptons
. Coach Legacy
alone uses the best covering accessible on the market.

Anonymous said...

I wish to acquaint some types of Ed Hardy Clothes
here. Authentic ED Hardy Shoes
from La Dolce Vita accumulating featuring the Beatrice N/S Tote backpack in putty. Authentic hardy shirt
featuring the Aitana Tote backpack in black. The hardy shirt
is one of a lot of accepted bags.
squosear