Thursday, September 25, 2008

Milan SS09 9/25- MaraMax

Wow, I was completely underwelmed with this show. I didn't see an ounce of creativity or vision in the collection. I'm sure there were some great basics, but the complete look felt too bare. I could see the same items at a Alexander Wang show, but A.W. sells cool, dark, and chic. Alexander Wang is selling an image that is based off of great basics. What I missed in MaxMara is the inspiration, or how these basics should be put together. There's nothing to differentiate a MaxMara sequin dress from another designer's. In the end, what I saw was a moving clothing rack that could have came from any department store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m not just artlessly agitated about every aerial but Hogan scarpe
. I'm absolutely in adulation with the aces adventurous shoes like Hogan scarpe donna
. Once you usually wish top shoes in town, you will absolutely opt for hogan donna
and try it out, it is appropriate to aces Hogan scarpe uomo
.